ITLFx Foreign Exchange trading: 2014 ITLFxclub Time to go Pro.

Friday 17 May 2013

2014 ITLFxclub Time to go Pro.

Hi All
As some of you know i am leaving ITL at the end of the year. I intend to start trading the Currency market full time in 2014. I have been building up to this point for the past 4 years.

I have saved enough money to trade a decent size account along side the Syndicate account. So i now need to ask the question: Who would like to stay in the account?

To be honest trading is pretty boring most of the time as you have to be patient and wait for a trade to set up. So i am hoping the majority if not all will stay. This will give me things to do as i can write news letters. Post account summaries etc etc to keep me busy.

If you do not want to stay in it then it is no problem i can give you your cash before i leave. If you stay i will give out all of my contact details so you can contact me any time.

For people that do stick with it then i was going to suggest a periodic meeting so we can get together and have a drink or whatever on some of the proceedings and we could catch up and decide on the future direction of the account and what threshold we should set before profit share etc.

I will do a printout shortly with every one's name on it and a couple of tick boxes stay or go sort of thing. Also i will need to make sure i have every one's contact details up to date.

I'm really looking forward to 2014. On the other hand i know i will miss ITL very much.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment